* We have a very limited quantity of these rare Non-GMO European Black Cherry Tomatoes that are juicy and sweet tasting.
* These are possibly the best tasting cherry tomatoes in the world!!
* These indeterminate heirloom Black Cherry Tomatoes are abundant producers and can yield upwards of 6 lbs. of delicious 2cm size fruit per plant.
* The blackish hue of the skin is supposedly created by the high content of anthocyanins that are present is the tissue. These antioxidants are considered, by many, to be one of the best antioxidants for fighting disease. In addition, like other tomatoes, these black cherry tomatoes are rich sources of the other powerful antioxidant Lycopene.
* These tomatoes will yield abundant clusters for you if you follow a few basic rules such as watering them at the base and avoiding drenching the leaves, keeping the soil evenly moist, practicing good crop rotation etc...
* The Black Cherry Tomato would be an excellent choice for those that have limited space and want to grow these in containers or pots. They'd be an excellent addition to an apartment balcony or small deck. They have a small spread of ~ 3 foot and can be pruned to be even smaller. In addition, they don't reach a mammoth height and will top out at about 5-6 feet making them ideal for small spaces!
* These tomatoes will also attract a wide variety of pollinators to the garden!